- B vitamins help convert proteins, fats and carbohydrates from the foods you eat into energy, so they help maintain energy production to support your busy lifestyle. B vitamins also support a healthy nervous system through their role in the production of hormones and neurotransmitters, and vitamins B5 and B6 support a healthy stress response in the body. Methylfolate and methylcobalamin (activated versions of folate and vitamin B12) maintain brain health, cognitive function, memory and mental recall. See Women’s Multi +.
- Iron is required for cellular energy production as it facilitates oxygen transport from the lungs to the rest of the body via haemoglobin, the primary iron-containing protein found in red blood cells and supports nervous system health. Menstruation, pregnancy, absorption issues and inadequate dietary intake can all affect your iron status. See Organic Iron MAX.
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Vitamin D supports bone health, density, strength and mineralisation in the general population and in post-menopausal women. Vitamin D also supports muscle function and strength. See Women’s Multi +.
- Iodine is needed for the production of thyroid hormones to support healthy thyroid gland function. The thyroid gland is a butterfly shaped gland that sits underneath your voice box and regulates body temperature, basal metabolic rate, cellular metabolism and growth and development. See Women’s Multi +.
- Antioxidants such as vitamins C and E, selenium, zinc, citrus bioflavonoids and Grape seed help reduce free radicals formed in the body. See Women’s Multi +.
Women’s Health: Getting the Nutritional Support You Need
Products you may be interested in
all products antioxidants best selling products bones & joints cardiovascular health children's health drawn from goodness energy eye health gut & liver hair skin & nails home page immunity latest special offers magnesium make this winter golden memory & concentration men's health metabolics multivitamins muscle health new & improved products nutritional oils nutritionals pain & inflammation pregnancy & reproductive health stress, sleep & mild anxiety trending products vegetarian & vegan women's health Women's Health