This is our fav new breakfast. Made in 5 minutes the night before, you'll end up waking up to a satisfying meal that can be topped with any garnish you prefer.
WHAT TO DO
- 3 heaped tbsp of rolled oats
- 3 tbsp of cooked buckwheat (or just replace with 2 tbsp of oats if you don’t have)
- 1 1/2 heaped tbsp of yoghurt
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/2-3/4 cup of plant milk (soy, oat, almond) or just enough to completely submerge the grains.
- sprinkle of ground cinnamon (optional)
- Garnishes: PB, raspberry chia jam and fresh berries
- In a small jar add all ingredients except for garnishes. Stir well with a spoon or chopstick until well combined.
- Secure with a lid and leave to soak overnight.
- The next day, top with your favourite toppings and eat!
Sourced from @thegirlinthegreenapron