If you’re looking for an easy dessert to make, this completely vegan, gluten free and FODMAP friendly peanut butter fudge takes just 10-15 minutes to whip up.
WHAT TO DO
1 cup of slightly salted peanut butter (I used @picspeanutbutter)
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of melted cacao butter
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla bean paste
- Smallest pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of cacao nibs
- In a small pot, add all the ingredients except for cacao nibs and melt. Mix until they are well emulsified.
- Transfer to a small container lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle cacao nibs on top.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours or just until firm. Slice with a sharp knife.
This is completely VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE and FODMAP FRIENDLY!
Must be stored in the freezer.
Sourced from @thegirlinthegreenapron