- 2 cups of Jalna yoghurt (use coconut yoghurt for vegan option)
- 1 tsp of vanilla bean paste
- 2 tsp of maple syrup
- 1/2-3/4 cup of frozen blueberries, slightly thawed
- Couple handfuls of 97% sugar free dark chocolate chips (@noshufoods)
- 1 tbsp of white chia seeds
- In a bowl, mix yoghurt with vanilla bean paste and maple syrup.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour yoghurt mixture on top.
- Spread it depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be.
- Sprinkle the blueberries over the top, squeezing out a bit of their juices. Using a chopstick or the handle of a serving spoon, make creative swirls. Sprinkle chocolate chips and chia seeds on top and place in the freezer for 2 to 4 hours or until it is completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces. The bark can be stored in the freezer in food bags.
Sourced from @thegirlinthegreenapron