Makes 12-13 fritters
- 1 x 420g can of corn, drained
- 2 eggs
- 100g of feta
- 2 heaped tbsp of chopped parsley
- 1 heaped tbsp of chopped mint (optional)
- 1 tsp of @masterfoods garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1/2 cup of self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of milk (I only had soy milk on hand but any if fine)
- Salt and pepper
- Oil for frying
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add enough oil to a large, non-stick frying pan to cover base. Heat over medium heat until hot. Using 1/4 cup of mixture per fritter, spoon mixture, 3 fritters at a time, into pan. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden and firm to touch in the centre.
- Serve with a fresh salad on the side with wedges of lemon. Aioli would go so well with these fritters also.
Sourced from @thegirlinthegreenapron